OPPO is one the most loved mobile around the globe. When it comes to the selfie camera then OPPO will be the first choice of the customers. The company has always given various amazing gadgets with fantastic features and specifications. Even if we compare the price and specifications of the device are marvelous. Recently company has introduced a new gadget into the market. This device is OPPO Find X3 Pro. And now the display and design of the device have revealed. In the starting of this week we have seen the specifications of the OPPO Find X3 Pro leaked by various Tipsters. It was believed that devices have amazing features as well as specifications. This will be the Oppo’s 2021 flagship phone. Now let’s have a look at the specifications, design, and and the display of the device.
OPPO Find X3 Pro display and camera design
- It is shown that the company has kept the mobile phone in the same design as the OPPO Find X2 Pro. But the same design is only for the front.
- This shows that OPPO Find X3 Pro will have a curved display
- It could also have punch hole design at the top left corner of the screen for selfie.
- The rear camera of the device will be of square shaped.
- The camera is housed with rounded corners.
- There will be four rear cameras, and an LED flash in the square place at the back of the device.
- One camera will have two silver rings around it. It will also have a much smaller sensor.
- Find X3 Pro will have a curved glass back
These are just the leaked Variants of the device.
OPPO find X3 Pro Specs
- There will be Lamborghini version of the device as well which will have some different specifications.
- The device will have 6.7 inch curved OLED display
- The main character of the device is that it will be powered by Snapdragon 888 processor
- It will be available with 4500 mAh
- It will also offers 65 W fast charging
- It even gives 65 W fast charging technology
- The device will run on ColorOS 11
- It will be based on Android 11
The device is said to have amazing features and eye catching design.