Huawei is one of the most renowned company around the globe. The Huawei generally deals in the smartphones range but now the company has started working in the PC range also. However, the smartphone are always loved by the users in the market. The same response the company must be expecting from the users for this personal computer as well. Earlier it was informed that Huawei is working on several PCs. These PCs will be powered by its own silicon desktop PCs and laptops. And now the Huawei’s first Kirin powered laptop specifications has been leaked online. However, the company itself has confirmed it’s desktop PC which will be powered by its own HiSilicon ARM chipset. All these information have been leaked by Wiebo tipster. There are various other devices as well with which the company has been working with. Now let’s have a look over the details of Huawei’s first Laptop.
Huawei Laptop details
This leak of the device are not from the official company. However, we can only expected the details to be exact ones.
- This device is powered by the impressive and powerful Kirin 900 chipset.
- It will be paired with 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB SSD.
- It will have 14 inch 1080p display
- The device is well primed from excellent visuals and speed operations.
- The Laptop will be featured with Linux based deepin OS 2.0 operating system.
- It also has the transition to Harmony OS.
- This amazing laptop has been named as the Qingyun L410
- This laptop will be supporting a 5G connectivity
- It will be equipped with an integrated 5G modem.
- However, this 5G capability will stand out the device with various other features as wellm .this laptop is considered as the next generation laptop in the market.
Huawei Laptop release date
However, there is no such specific information about the launch of this amazing gadget. As various companies mostly launch their gadgets in the Chinese market so this will also be launched in China first. But there are still some plans that could make this device as the global launch. So we cannot say anything right now. But the company will reveal the details soon.