Samsung Galaxy S10 series gets One UI 2.5 version update. However, One Hai has made its debut with the Galaxy S20 series. Samsung provides regular updates to its users. Now with this new update, the Samsung Galaxy S10 users will now be able to get the ability to wirelessly mirror their smartphones to a smart TV via the DeX feature. This new software is for Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, and Galaxy S10e in Germany this week. Although this update will be available to the users worldwide in the upcoming weeks. It is expected that within a few weeks it will be available globally.
- This update also has a security patch.
- The full update is sized at 963.49 MB.
- This is available over the air (OTA).
- Users can navigate gestures through third-party apps launchers.
- This new version also enhances the way to capture multiple photos at the same time.
- It is not easier to share WiFi access details. But this is with other Galaxy users.
- Samsung S10 series is now guaranteed to get up to Android 12.
- The update carries firmware version G973FXXU8DTH7.
- For Galaxy S10e the firmware version is G970FXXU8DTH7
- For Galaxy S10 Plus the firmware version is G975FXXU8DTH7
- The Pro video mode now allows the selection of video resolution and frame rate, mic selection. All front, rear, USB, Bluetooth.
- Galaxy S10 series will also get single take duration selection. Thus us from 5 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Not there will be a support of Bitmoji stickers. This is for the Always-On display mode,
- Also, split keyboard on landscape mode
- SOS message pre-configuration.
- The ability to send SOS location messages every 39 minutes for 24 hours.
- Bug fixes will be there
- Now the security has enhanced.
- Also, the performance is improvised
However, this new update has brought a lot of new features to the Galaxy S10 series. Not the users could avail a lot of benefits. The smartphone has increased its performance with just an update. The users can check the update by navigating the settings in the phone’s setting menu. It is also believed that other regions could also able to grab this opportunity soon. Samsung never fails to keep its consumers happy.