TENAA has certified a new Redmi phone with model number M2006J10C and it is preassumed to be the Redmi K30 Ultra. In the K30 lineup, this is speculated to be the last phone and we now know what it’s going to look like.
The full specifications and images of the Redmi K30 Ultra are all been classified on the TENAA website and it seems that the phone’s launch is just around the corner of getting to be released as of now.
As per the photos on the official site, as we don’t see any sort of probability of a punch-hole cutout or a waterdrop notch, the Redmi K30 Ultra can help restore the pop-up selfie camera design. The phone may also have an AMOLED display as no physical fingerprint sensor on the back or side seems to exist. In a circular model, the rear panel will receive a familiar X-shaped quad-camera features.
- As for the Redmi K30 Ultra quality standards, the phone will be powered by a 2.6GHz chipset and will come with a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display.
- While TENAA has not mentioned the name of the processor, it is expected to be the MediaTek Dimensity 1000 SoC.
- The handset is 163.3-75.4-9.1 mm and weighs 213 grams.
- The options are available in terms of RAM too, 6 GB, 8 GB, and 12 GB RAM options, and 128GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB internal storage options will be made available.
- Finally, a 4,500mAh battery and Android 10 OS are listed on the Redmi K30 Ultra.
When to expect its launch
When the Redmi K30 Ultra will release, there is no word until now. We expect to see its confirmation in China sometime in August, seeing how the phone’s specifications and pictures have now appeared on TENAA.