Finally, Realme has announced the launch of the Realme C15 Qualcomm edition in India. Although, the latest model is an upgraded version of the previous C15 model. The model of C15 was launched previously in India in March 2020. Accordingly, the Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition gets introduced in the series. Here get all the latest updates on the device.
Realme C15 Qualcomm Key Specs
The key features/Specs of the Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition are listed below:
- The Realme C15 explores a 6.5-inch HD+ display featured with a waterdrop notch.
- The screen produces HD+ resolution having a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- There is an Helio G35 chipset to power the phone with LPDRR4x RAM.
- In addition to the internal storage, it has a microSD card slot for storage expansion.
- The is an 8-megapixel front camera for selfies.
- It has a Quad camera setup featured with a combo of 13-megapixel + 8-megapixel (ultrawide) + 2-megapixel (B&W) + 2-megapixel (retro).
- The device comes with a 6,000mAh battery supports for 18W fast charging through micro-USB.
- For the security aspect, it has a rear-facing fingerprint reader.
Realme C15 Qualcomm Variants & Price
The Realme C15 Qualcomm edition launched in India comes in two color variants including Power Blue and Power Silver. It has a net price tag of Rs. 9,999 for the model having 3GB RAM with 32GB storage. For the 4GB RAM with a 64GB storage model, the device costs Rs. 10,999. However, Realme will be going to sell the model on festival sale starting from today (29 October) with the retail price of Rs. 9499 for the 3GB+32GB variant and the 4GB+64GB variant will cost Rs. 10499 for the sale. The Festival sale started by today (October 29) at 12 PM on the online stores of realme.com & Flipkart and other offline stores.
Snapdragon 460-powered Realme C15 Qualcomm
The newly launched Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition possesses a major difference to compare with the last model in terms of processor. The latest model of C15 Qualcomm Edition is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor. Specs-wise, it is quite similar to the previous model. If we look upon the processor, it might be going to provide better processing power to the device.