Over the years, Nokia has found and cultivated excellence in a variety of business sectors, such as cable, paper
products, rubber boots, tires, televisions, and mobile phones, since its small beginning in 1865 as a single paper mill operation. In the 1990s, the transition of Nokia to a primary focus on telecommunications began. In 1991, using Nokia equipment, the first GSM call was made. By 1998, Nokia was able to become the best-selling mobile phone brand in the world with rapid success in the mobile phone industry. In 2003, the first camera phone was introduced by Nokia. In 2011, Nokia entered into a strategic partnership with Microsoft to tackle increasing competition from the iOS and Android operating systems. In 2016, through a licensing agreement with HMD Global, the Nokia brand re-entered the mobile handset industry, enabling them to deliver phones underneath the Nokia brand.
Official Launch Of Nokia 215 4G and Nokia 225 4G in China
Two new feature phones in China were inaugurated by Nokia. Support for both 4 G and even VoLTE HD calls comes with the new feature phones. The two smartphones come with a form factor and design language similar to that.
- In comparison to the Nokia 215 4 G, the Nokia 225 4 G has a few relatively significant advantages.
- On the rear panel, the Nokia 225 4G comes with a VGA camera. The Nokia 215 4 G, however, loses any front or back cameras.
- 4 G support is provided by the Nokia 215 4G and Nokia 225 4G and both of them are being built using polycarbonate.
- The Nokia 225 4 G is provided with a chipset that improves its power efficiency while another one is not.
- Both phones have features such as an LED flash, a MicroSD card slot, and even FM radio support.
- The Nokia 215 4G will be available in Black and Green color whereas the Nokia 225 4G will be sold in three colors which include Black, Blue, and Gold.
Price of the Phones
The Nokia 215 4 G is priced at CNY 289 (approximately 3,100 Rs), while the Nokia 225 4 G is priced at CNY 349 (approximately 3,800 Rs). As of 14 October, the cheaper feature phone will start shipping in China and the Nokia 225 4G pre-orders will start from 17 October.