Huawei Mate 30E Pro 5G Specifications
- With the Leica badge, it packs an “Oreo ring” shaped Quad-camera setup.
- Six different color options are available for the device, including bright black, purple, silver, emerald green, and orange. The Kirin 990E 5 Gchipset powers the Mate 30E Pro.
There are also two additional shades, which are called Vegan Leather Forest Green and Vegan Leather Orange, along with a leather finish.
The Huawei Mate 30E Pro comes with storage options of 128 GB and 256 GB, both of which can be extended via a microSD card (up to 256 GB).
5 G, 4 G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS/ A-GPS, Infrared (IR), NFC, and a USB Type-C port are the connectivity options.
An accelerometer, ambient light, barometer, color temperature, gyroscope, hall sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor are all included in the sensors onboard.
An in-display fingerprint sensor also exists.
- Processor details are yet to be disclosed, but it is believed to be an underclocked version of Kirin 990, just as the Kirin 9000E chip is a 5 nm Kirin 9000 trimmed-down version.
- Since Huawei has yet to release the details of the unannounced chipset, we can’t confirm that. It may as well be the same as the 9000E Kirin.
- The 22-core Mali-G78 GPU comes with the Kirin 9000E.
- It adopts an octa-core design that includes a 3.13GHz clocked Cortex-A77 super core, three large 2.54GHz Cortex-A77 cores, and four 2.05GHz Cortex-A55 energy efficiency cores.
- The Kirin 9000E has dual cores in NPUterms (one large core and one small core).
- The processor also integrates the baseband Balong 5000 5 G, ISP 6.0, safety module, etc. LPDDR5/4X memory and UFS flash memory, HiFi sound quality, and 4 K HDR video are supported.
Pricing and availability of Huawei Mate 30E Pro 5G
Starting at 0:00 on October 23, the Mate 30E Pro will go on pre-sale. The price has yet to be announced. Pre-bookings in China are currently available for the Huawei Mate 30E Pro.