Originally from Lucknow in the state of Uttar Pradesh in India, Sachet Tandon is a well-known Indian singer, songwriter, music composer, music director, social media influencer, and entrepreneur. As one half of the musical combo Sachet-Parampara, he is well-known in the industry.
In addition to this, Sachet is extremely well-known for the incredible voice and lyrics that he has. He became famous for composing the mega-successful song “Bekhayali,” which was performed by Kabir Singh. Not only that, but in addition to this he has released a great number of songs and albums. In the world of music, Sachet Tandon and his wife are the epitome of the power couple.
Sachet Tandon Wiki
On August 17, 1989, Sachet Tandon was born in the city of Lucknow in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. His first job was as a music instructor at Shri Ram Swaroop Memorial Public School in Lucknow, where he began his career. During the 2015 season of The Voice India, he competed alongside Parampara.
After that performance, they decided to establish a duo and have since collaborated on a number of songs under the moniker Sachet-Parampara, which is also the name of their duo act. In 2017, they collaborated for the first time on a song titled “Subha Ki Train” for the film Toilet: Ek Prem Katha.
Tondon’s primary schooling was reportedly completed at St. Fidelis School in Lucknow, which the young man lists on his Facebook profile. After that, he proceeded with his education by enrolling in the graduate programme at Lucknow University.
|Date of Birth||17 August 1989|
|Career||Singer, Composer, Music Director, Lyricist|
|Place of Birth||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Education||St. Fidelis School.
|Net worth||INR 8-10 Crores (approx.).|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 9″.|
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms: 75 kg.|
How Did He Began His Singing Career?
Singer and music director Sachet is from the Indian subcontinent. He took part in the first season of a singing competition called “The Voice India,” which was shown on television. He advanced to the final round thanks to the unique qualities of his voice and his versatility, which won over the hearts of the judges and the audience.
Tandon has made a name for himself in the Bollywood music video industry with his contributions. In the year 2017, they made their debut in Bollywood with the songs “Subha Ki Train” in “Toilet: Ek Prem Katha,”.
In addition, Sachet is the songwriter behind the hit song “Bekhyali,” which was included in the film “Kabir Singh.” In the year 2019, a song from the film “Kabir Singh” became a massive hit even before the film was released, and there are several cover versions of the song that can be found on YouTube.
Personal Life Details of Sachet Tandon
According to study, his father is a business owner, while his mother is a stay-at-home mother.
As a result of looking at his posts on Instagram, we learned that Sachet Tandon is the younger brother of an older sister. On his many social media accounts, he also posted a few images of himself and his sister.
Everyone is aware that Sachet Tandon is well-known for his duel, which is called Sachet-Parampara. It was in the year 2016 when they reportedly formed their musical partnership, according to the sources. Following a period of time spent working together, the two of them began a romantic relationship with one another.
View this post on Instagram
After getting married on November 27, 2020, Sachet Tandon and Parampara Tandon delighted their followers by revealing their new names. They also posted images from their wedding to social media platforms.
The two people are currently making a wonderful life for themselves in Mumbai. In the world of Bollywood music, the two of them together make up the model of a happy couple at the moment.
Musical Concerts and Awards
Sachet-Parampara has given live performances at a variety of music concerts and stage shows. In addition to this, they are responsible for the lyrics of a great number of well-known songs, such as “Mere Baad” and others. At the moment, Sachet Tandon is recognised all over the world as an accomplished music composer and music director. He collaborated with a large number of Bollywood’s most prominent vocalists as well as music directors.
The list of awards won by him include:
- Screen Award for Best Playback Singer – Male (2020)
- Listeners’ Choice Award for Best Song and Album of the Year (2020)
- Filmfare Award for Best Music Album (2020)
- Vimal Elaichi SAWEIIEA Award (2019)
Astonishing Facts About Him
- He was previously a member of the band Healers before appearing on “The Voice.”
- At age seven, he began his study of Indian Classical music, which he continued until he was fifteen.
- He spent eight years with Ustad Yugantar Sindoor studying Sugama Sangeetha.
- In the first season of The Voice India, a singing reality show, he met Parampara Thakur. Parampara made it to the final four, while Sachet made it to the semi-finals.
- Once the show was ended, Sachet and Parampara stopped talking to each other. When Mika Singh hosted a party at his house, the two ran into each other again.
- He enjoys playing pool games in his free time.
- He is a big fan of long beards and trendy hairdos.
- Together, Sachet and his wife manage a YouTube channel which has over 3.5 million subscribers.
- In addition to his profession as a musician, sources say that Sachet has taught music at Shri Ram Swaroop Memorial Public School in Lucknow.