Xiaomi is one of the most amazing company around the world. The company has been working one of the most amazing devices with winded features and specifications. Xiaomi has a habit of bringing the latest technologies in the market which is the main attraction of the consumers in the market. Redmi is subsidary brand of Xiaomi. It is the leading manufacturer of smartphones in the market. There are various smartphones which are expected to be unveiled by Redmi after the Chinese Spring Festival. These smartphone are expected to have the latest processor, and latest technology. These devices will be Mi 10 5G, Redmi K40, and Redmi K40 Pro. According to a certification site the battery performance of all the smartphones have been revealed. A lot more information have been revealed through the certification site about all the devices. Let’s have a look over them.
Redmi K40, Redmi K40 Pro, and Mi 10 5G 3C certification details
- Mi 10 5G have been appeared with the model number of M2102J2SC.
- Redmi K40 has appeared with the model number of M2012K11AC
- Redmi K40 Pro have been appeared with M2012K11C model number.
- All these above mentioned smartphone will support 33W fast charging feature which was informed by 3C Certification.
- All the smartphones will support 5G networking connectivity.
- These smartphone will have a 33W Chargers in the box itself. This means a consumer need not or worry about purchasing a new fast charger for the better and faster charging experience.
- All these smartphones are the upgraded version of their predecessors in terms of fast charging technology.
- Mi 10 5G will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870. And this version is appeared in the 3C certification listing.
There are some expectations of the consumers from Xiaomi to increase the fast charging capacity with the upcoming smartphones. As most of the companies in the market are now launching the devices which have more fast charging technology than 33W feature. But soon Redmi will make up for this lag and they will also bring upgraded charging technology in its smartphones. According to the 3C certification these smartphone will be upgraded version and will surely be a good attraction for the consumers in the market.