John Henry Matthew Reilly was one of the most famous American television and film actor. He became more famous when the actor appeared in soap operas as General Hospital, Sunset Beach, and Passions. The actor died on January 9, 2021. He was 84 years old. Although, the reason of the death was not given to anyone. His death was announced by his daughter, social media star Caitlin Reilly. His daughter is well known star for the WASP Mom. On her social media handle Caitlin Reilly has expressed her feelings about the death of her father. She wrote a beautiful caption for her father on her Instagram handle. She wrote that brightest light in the world has gone out. She expressed her feelings that she is grateful to have such an amazing father. Also she feel very helpless while expressing her feelings. She feels so grateful that she is the daughter of Jon Reilly. However, the actor was one of the most loved actor.
John Reilly TV debut
The actor was born on November 11, 1936. He was born in Chicago. And when he died he was 84 years old. However, the actor has acted for nearly 50 years. His first TV show was As The World Turns in 1974. He acted as Dr. Dan Stewart for around two years. Later he worked for different characters in various shows. Let’s have a look over the shows in which he gave an amazing performance to his fans. He appeared in
- Gunsmoke in 1947
- Phyllis in 1977
- Mary Tyler Moore in 1977
- How the West Was Won in 1978
- The Bionic Woman in 1977 and 1978
- The Love Boat in 1980
- In 1983 he appeared in six episode arc on Dallas as Roy Ralston
- In 1984 he worked in 76 Episodes of General Hospital as Sean Donely. He returned in 2013 for one farewell spot.
- He appeared as Bull Taylor on Beverly hills 90210 in 1996-1998 the father of Jennie Garth’s character.
Later he worked in various films including
- The Main Event in 1979 with Barba Streisand
- The slapstick comedy Goro in 1980
- The Chevy Chase Sigourney Weaver Starrer Deal of the Century in 1983.
These are the famous shows in which he was appeared and he was loved by everyone.