The Korean Tech Giant Samsung has been ruling the technology market for years. The products and newly developed electronic products of all ranges that Samsung offers are all impeccable and admirable. It is all set to launch a new processor, let’s have a look at it. Samsung has announced that in China, precisely in the month of November the company will unveil a new mobile processor. The new processor will be coming as the Exynos 1080., according to the invitation.
Exynos 1080 set to be launched
As the successor to the Exynos 980, which was launched in September 2019 and made its debut on the Vivo X30 5 G later that year, the Exynos 1080 will be announced in the country on November 12. Last month, the chipset had a partial disclosure, and according to the released specs, it is a 5nm processor with Arm’s Cortex-A78 performance cores, bringing a performance increase of 20 percent compared to the Cortex-A77.
Exynos 1080 Specs
- The Exynos 1080 features all the new Mali-G78 GPU, which has a performance increase of 25 percent compared to the Mali-G77 GPU.
- A built-in 5 G modem is speculated to be available for the processor.
- An AntuTu benchmark result of an unknown phone codenamed” Orion “and powered by the Exynos 1080 surfaced shortly after the processor was first unveiled in early October.
- The outcome showed that the Exynos 1080has four Cortex-A78 and four Cortex-A55 cores.693, the device received 600 points with regards to its performance, putting it ahead of devices powered by the Snapdragon 865 Plus.
- The result was able to show the world that the device has 8 GB LPDDR5 RAM, 512 GB UFS 3.1 storage, a refresh rate that is 120 Hz, and runs Android 11.
- As there are reports that the chipset will make its debut in the Vivo X60 series, there is a strong probability that the phone is a Vivo smartphone.