In Occupy Mars: The Game, players take on the role of settlers on Mars in an open world sandbox game. The game was created by PyramidGames and released by PlayWay SA.
This game involves the exploration of a planet and efforts to survive and safeguard the colony and its residents from natural calamities. It also involves the expansion of a colony as well as the accumulation of resources and utilities in order to maximize the colony’s efficiency.
“Occupy Mars is a highly technical, open world, sandbox game about Mars colonisation, inspired by the most promising technologies and companies who work towards the goal of becoming a multi planet species. Build and upgrade your base, discover new amazing regions, conduct mining operations, retrieve water and generate oxygen, grow crops, fix broken parts, learn how to survive on Mars!”
Is there a release date for Occupy Mars: The Game?
Unfortunately, there is no release date for the game. You can wishlist the game on Steam and join a beta playtest which is due for release sometime soon!
Is there a trailer for Occupy Mars: The Game?
What are the System Requirements?
- OS: Windows 10
- DirectX: Version 11
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6400 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: RX 570 4GB VRAM / GeForce GTX 960 4GB VRAM
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K / AMD Ryzen 5 2600X or better
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1070 8GB VRAM or better
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Additional Notes: System requirements may change during the development of the game.
That’s All About Occupy Mars: The Game. Stay Tuned For More Updates And Bookmark Our Site For More News. Thank You For Reading!
The Night Is Grey – What We Know So Far
Never Alone 2 Is Officially On Its Way!
Naraka: Bladepoint – Everything We Know So Far