Xiaomi is one of the most renowned company which is dealing in smartphones, and various other devices in the market. There are million of users of Xiaomi Redmi around the globe. The specifications and features which the company provides in its devices are amazing. Also the price and specifications go hand in hand of Redmi devices. This time also the company has an amazing device for launch. This device is Redmi K40 Pro. The device will have amazing specifications and soon it will be available for the Indian market. The device has an amazing camera configuration as it features hole punch design.
Redmi K40 Pro Price and launch date
The device is expected to be available in India by 12 December, 2020. It could be costs for Rs 34,999. But there is no such confirmed released date by the company regarding the device. Even the price is also the expected one. The company did not reveal any such information about the device for the Indian market.
Redmi K40 Pro Specs
The device has amazing specifications. Let’s have a glimpse of the specifications:-
- This device has an Android v10 Operating System
- It offers dual SIM
- It supports 5G network connectivity
- It has 3.5 mm audio jack and even has loudspeakers
- The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- It has graphics of Adreno 650
- It has Octa core processor
- It has 6GB RAM and 128 GB internal memory. There is no such sd card slot to expand the memory.
- The device has AMOLED display type
- The screen size of the device is 6.67 inch
- It has bezelless display with a punch hole display
- The screen has the resolution of 1080 × 2400 pixels
- It has pixel density of 395 ppi
- It has 20 megapixel and 2 megapixel selfie camera
- It has quad camera with the configuration of 64 megapixel, 13 megapixel, 5 megapixel, and 2 megapixel camera.
- The device has 4,800 mAh battery
- It even offers 55W fast charging facility.
- The device has the refresh rate of 120Hz
These are just the expected specifications but we need to wait till he company itself launch the device.