Realme is one of the fastest-growing smartphone companies around the globe. Realme has been producing various such devices that are up to the mark and according to the needs of the people in this technological environment. Recently a new gadget from Realme has been spotted at Geekbench. This device is Realme 8 RMX3092. The listing has revealed the chipset of the device. Not only this another device which is RMX3093 has also been spotted at China’s certification platforms like 3C and TENAA. There are various other specifications and features about the RMX3092 which have been revealed by the Geekbench listing. Although the Realme 8 series is not confirmed by the company yet. But the device which is shown with this model is expected to be a Realme 8 model smartphone. Let’s have look over the Realme RMX3092 specifications by Geekbench listing.
Realme RMX3082 Geekbench listing results
- The device will be equipped with Android 10
- It has RM6853 motherboard
- The memory of the device is expected to be 7.35GB
- The processor of the device will be Dimensity 720 chipset
- The SoC is mentioned with the MT6853V model name. It has 8GB of RAM
- Device has scored 2874 points in the single core test
- In the milti core test it has scored 8088 points
- The processor has 8 cores topology
- It has ARM implementer 65 architecture 8 variant 4 part 3339 revision 0 identifier
- The base frequency of the device is 2.00 GHz
Realme RMX3092 3C listing features
The 3C listing of the device has revealed the specifications of the device. Let’s have a look over them:-
- Realme RMX3092 will have shipping with a 65W fast charging in India.
- The device will be shipped with the charger
- The device got the approval from Bureau of Indian Standards.
- It will be available in India and outside China as Realme 8 model.
Realme 8 launch date
However, till now the device is not even launched in China but soon it will be available in the country and outside the country as well. But in China, it could be launched as a Q series or V series smartphone. Also, the exact launch date is known yet but it is expected to be launched in January 2021.