Xiaomi has changed the the LCD supplier for the Mi Surface 34 inches Gaming Display Monitor. This has lead to the increase in the price of the device. It is believed that it has regained its previous price. This product is the company’s first curved display. This low price at which the company is providing this device is because of the Samsung. And now the Samsung has left the China in context for the business of LCD. This has left Xiaomi with no choice that they have to go for some other pannel. Now it is also believed that the company is doing the project with the BOE and CSOT. As these are only two players who are left in the Chinese market. And also if the company is dealing with these pannels they will surely offer more price than the Samsung. It is more for $15 than the Samsung’s price. This has lead to the price hike in the device.
Price of Xiaomi 34 inches Monitor
When this device was launched it was available for Yuan 2499 which is roughly for $378.22 but later the price got low and it was made available just for Yuan 1999 which is $302.54. Now due to the Samsung’s exit there are new prices introduced tot he users. These new prices are much more similar to the the old prices at which this device was launched. These new prices are:-
- On Xiaomi’s official site it is available for Yuan 2499 which is $378.22
- On Jingdong it is available for Yuam 2199 which is $333
- On Suning it is available for Yuan 2299 which is $348
- On Tmall it is available for Yuan 2499 which $378.22
The prices are different on different sites
- This device has a large 34 inches curved screen
- It has brightness of 300 nits
- The resolution of the device is of 3440 × 1440 pixels
- The aspect ratio is of 21:9
- It has 144 Hz refresh rate
- The curvature of the device is 1500R
- It also has 2 × HDMI 2.0 port, 2 × DP 1.4, also it has audio port.
This is the gaming display and hike in its price will surely affect the gaming industry. They will now have to purchase this device for the more price than the previous one.