Honor V40 Series is likely to launch in December. When tipster has shared the information about the key hardware of the handset on Twitter some things are clear that it series will get launch in December. But another tipster claim that this gadget will be debut likely in November. But there is no official information by the company for the launch of this new V40 series. Just there are some tweets regarding the details of the gadget. This V40 series will have two models such as V40 Pro and V40 Pro+.
Honor V40 Series Specs
The specifications of the V40 Series are not officially informed by the company. But there are some exceptions which the users are having about the gadget. Some of the features are described below:-
- It has 6.72 inches FHD+ display. The display is curved.
- It has 120Hz refresh rate.
- It has Media Tek Dimensity 1000+ SoC. It could handle the processing on the V40 Pro and the V40 Pro+.
- It is expected that the gadget is all set to pack the Huawei’s Kirin 9000 SoC.
- It has 66W Super Charge along with 40W wireless charging capacity.
- Both of these gadgets V40 Pro and V40 Pro + will have 50 MP main Sony IMX700 RYYB.
- There is no such information about the quad or the triple rear camera for the two models.
- It is also expected that it has a dual lens setup which is housed into a pill shaped cutout.
- It is glass build
- It has stereo speakers
- It has USB-C port
- It is equipped with 5G Connectivity
- It also has Bluetooth and Dual SIM mobile phone
However, there are no proper specifications that are revealed by the company. No such proper information about the number of camera and the quality of the front camera. The further software details are not announced properly yet. Untill and unless the company itself reveals the specifications we must not assume that these are the final specifications. There might be some changes. Also the official launch date is expected in December the company has not revealed the date as well. But this V40 series I likely to have some great specifications.