Apple launched its latest addition to the HomePod delivering impressive sound along with a smart home experience without any complexity. Additionally, it is just 3.3 inches tall designed with innovative technologies and advanced software. Interestingly, the HomePod mini smart speaker will be costs for just $99.
HomePod Mini smart speaker
HomePod mini is launching the newest smart speakers that work on computational audio to deliver a sharp sound. In the addition, the Apple S5 chip of the smart speakers synchronizes with advanced software for the analysis of music sound in order to achieve loud sound out from the compact design. Apple’s full-range driver is boosted by a magnet of neodymium and a pair of force-canceling passive radiators. The mini speaker features an acoustic waveguide that guides the sound flow down and bottom of the speakers providing a 360-degree audio effect. This feature will allow its customer to use it anywhere in the room offering consistent sound.
Intelligent Assistant of Mini Speaker
The intelligent Assistant of the HomePod will be able to identify who is speaking, analyze the music, and podcasts as per their preferences. Additionally, it will provide easy access to respond to personal requests like messages, reminders, notes, and calendar appointments, etc. HomePod mini works seamlessly synchronizing with Apple devices offering easy access to pick up an incoming call, listen to music, or upgrade the TV experience by taking the sound from Apple TV. This year afterward, Apple is working to provide its customers even better experience with visual, audible, and haptic effects transferring sound from one device to the other.
Apple HomePod features
- All the Shortcuts created by Siri for iPhone and iPad will be processed on the HomePod mini also.
- Customers will be able to ask Siri on HomePod mini for a pot of coffee, to control a robot vacuum, or can ask to add milk to the grocery list, and many more.
- Some of the atmospheric sounds like rain, stream, or fireplace will offer the background audio to fall asleep.
- Along with this, Siri can set a sleep timer to them those sounds automatically.
- Find My feature will aid to locate a misplaced iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or even Apple Watch by playing a sound point out its location.