Motorola is one of the most amazing companies around the world. The company has been dealing with amazing smartphones with wonderful features and specifications. Motorola devices are available at an affordable price with the latest technology in smartphones. Recently we have seen there are various companies like Vivo, Realme, Xiaomi, Apple, Samsung, and many more which are launching 5G smartphone. Even in India, these smartphone companies have launched amazing 5G smartphones. Motorola is also in competition with them. Recently it is tipped for the launch of Moto G40 for the Indian market. The smartphone has already seen on the Geekbench listing which has revealed the specifications and features of the smartphone. This shows that the device will be the affordable one and will be available soon in the Indian market. At the Geekbench listing, it was spotted with the model number XT2137-2. The company itself has not announced the launch of smartphones in India. Now let’s have look at the Features and specifications.
Moto G40 launch date
The smartphone has already seen on the various certification sites which shows its specifications. Although the company has not confirmed the actual date of the launch it is expected to be available in India by February 2021. A famous tipster has revealed the time for the launch.
Motorola Moto G40 Price
Till there is no such specific information regarding the price of the smartphone. But you can expect that price will be as low as possible. Motorola aims to launch a smartphone that is affordable for everyone. As being the 5G smartphone the company will keep everything in mind while setting the price for the Indian market.
Motorola Moto G40 Specifications
- It is expected to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 40/ series 5G chipset.
- It could arrive with a triple camera with a 48MP main camera, a 5MP macro lens with a Samsung sensor, and a 2MP OmniVision depth sensor.
- The smartphone is expected to have a waterdrop-style notch display which is housed with a selfie camera.
- It will have an HD+ display with a screen resolution of 1600×720 pixels.
- It will arrive with a 90Hz screen refresh rate.
- The smartphone is expected to have a 13MP front camera.
- It is also rumored to have a 5,000 mAh battery.
- Also, it could run in Android 11 out of the box.