HMD Global Oy better known as HMD Global is a Finnish company that has been in business for a long time now. They manufacture mobile phones and Nokia is a popular product. Nokia sold the business to Microsoft in 2014, which later on was earned back. Since then, HMD Oy has focused on designing smartphones under the brand name “Nokia”.
Nokia C1 launched last year
In December of 2019, HMD Global Oy launched a Nokia Smartphone “Nokia C1”.
- It is 1.3GHz quad-core processor,
- Touchscreen Display: 5.45-inch,
- RAM: 1GB,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, Micro-USB, and FM radio,
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie (Go Edition),
- Camera: 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture,
- Battery: 2500mAh, Removable,
- Weight: 155.00 grams,
- Colors: Red and Black,
- Measurements: 147.60 x 71.40 x 8.70mm (height x width x thickness),
- 3G handset.
Recently there has been news regarding Nokia, which said that Nokia’s model number TA-1312 got a certificate from Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC). It is speculated that this may be the updated version of the Nokia C1. Why we think Nokia C1 Plus, is about to be launched is because as per NokiaPowerUser reports specifications of Nokia C1 Plus have leaked.
Nokia C1 Plus Specs
- 4G Connectivity
- Display: 5.45 inch, HD + resolution
- 4 GHz octa-core processor (However the name of the Processor wasn’t leaked)
- RAM: 1GB
- Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM)
- Inbuilt storage: 16GB (up to 64GB of extendable memory)
- MicroSD card support
- Battery: 2500mAh
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Colors: Red and Blue
- Dimensions: 149.1 x 71.2 x 8.75 millimeters (height x width x thickness).
Nokia C1 Plus Launch Date
We already know that HMD Global will be launching Nokia 9.3 and Nokia 7.3 smartphones soon. It is believed that they might also reveal Nokia C1 Plus and we get lucky they might even launch it soon.