The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and the Note 20 Ultra had come with One UI 2.5. Significantly, it offers a few new features including the ability to operate Samsung Dex without any wire connection on an external display in addition to other useful applications. The new One UI is inspired by Android 10. Additionally, you should know that the availability of the update will vary from place to place. All previous updates and the latest ones are listed below.
Samsung Galaxy August Updates
Here are all the major updates of August released by One UI 2.5. Check it out below:
- August 24- This update hit the unlocked version of the devices in the US in accordance with the security patch for the Galaxy S20 series and Galaxy Z Flip.
- August 25- started rolling out the One UI 2.5 update for the Galaxy S20 series in South Korea and India.
- August 26 – Samsung Galaxy S20 series accessed to the users in Canada.
- August 28 – started rolling out in several regions like New Zealand and Italy.
Updates of September for Samsung Galaxy
- 3 September- initially being rolled out in Germany with updated software version G973FXXU8DTH7, G975FXXU8DTH7, and G970FXXU8DTH7 for the Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, and Galaxy S10e respectively.
- September 10- update for the Galaxy Tab S6 LTE in Germany with raised number BTI1.
- September 14- announced that the Apps Panel feature will be rolled out. Devices that won’t get One UI 2.5 will get the feature through the One UI 3.0/One UI 3.1 update.
- September 16- announced the update for the Galaxy Note 10 series in India and Mexico.
- September 19- the Android 10 updated version T727AUCU1BTH2 started to hit the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e units on the AT&T network accompanied by the One UI 2.5 goodies.
- September 22- the One UI 2.5 update based on Android 10 began for Galaxy S10 series users in Pakistan and Galaxy Note 10 in Brazil.
- September 26- One UI 2.5 for the Galaxy Tab S5e started to deliver the service in the UAE, Canada, as well as for the unlocked units in the US
- September 28- Samsung began rolling out the One UI 2.5 update for the Galaxy S6 Lite (Wi-Fi) in the U.S.
Latest Update for Galaxy
The latest update outed form Samsung for the Galaxy Devices released on 30th September. As per the update, Samsung has been started rolling out the new One UI 2.5 skin for the Galaxy Tab S5e LTE model in India. Although, no official statement has been disclosed from the company itself. For upcoming Updates, keeps rolling our website.