With the main objective of being an extremely affordable alternative for those who want to play on the smartphone but can not afford to pay so much for models with high-quality characteristics, the new iQOO U1x is coming to the Chinese market. The uncharacteristically budgetary U1x smartphone was launched in China by IQOO. It should get a lot of screen time, at least, with its Snapdragon 662 SoC, relatively small HD display, and 5000mAh battery. For the more premium Dimensity 1000 + -powered Z1, it has debuted alongside a new RAM/storage option.
IQOO What is it?
IQOO is a sub-brand of OEM Vivo, which has built its name at decent prices on premium devices with top-end processors. It now seems, however, that, as of late, it is expanding its offerings into various ranges. The U1x, a phone based on the Snapdragon 662 SoC, is the latest example of this portfolio enhancement
Features and Specifications of IQOO U1x
- These include its HD+ resolution LCD display and no mention of an increased refresh rate. In addition, its sizeable battery must be charged via MicroUSB at 18W.
- It seems that for a long time, a real-world unit could remain stuck to a wall.
- There are also rear triple 13 + 2 + 2MP rear cameras on the iQOO U1x and a selfie camera that goes into a waterdrop notch (although some customers might prefer this over a punch-hole).
- It at least looks good in the colorways of its Morning Forest or Light Black.
- The U1x starts at 899 yuan (~US$135) for a 4 GB RAM SKU and goes up to 1199 yuan (~$179) for one with 6 GB of RAM at the top end and 128 GB of internal storage.