If you have an SBI bank account, you can utilise YONO SBI, a popular digital banking service given by the State Bank of India, to gain access to a wide range of financial services.
Sending and receiving money, checking one’s password statement, booking online tickets, shopping on various e-commerce platforms, and many other financial transactions are all possible with the YONO SBI app.
SB001 Technical Error, Please Try Later” or “Sorry, we could not find any client by mobile of the SIM selected by you” are two of the most common errors customers are experiencing right now on the app.
If you, too, are seeing an SB001 Technical error in the SBI YONO app, then you will want to read this post until the end, where we detail a few potential solutions to this issue.
Why Does This Problem Arise?
Since the bank began utilising a new programme to increase security, YONO has become an issue. With the number of fraud attempts at an all-time high, updating and fixing the existing software is essential.
SBI now requires users to verify their identities by pinging a message from their RMN (registered mobile number) before they may use the YONO app. If everything goes as planned, it will be excellent. Unfortunately, many of us have been unable to access our YONO due to a barrage of unanswerable pop-ups.
How to Solve the SBI YONO App’s Technical Error SB001?
Please check your Internet or Wi-Fi connection and ensure you have the most recent version of the SBI YONO APP installed from the Google Play or Apple App Store before continuing.
Fix 1: (Phone Settings)
- You need to access your phone’s setting menu.
- Following that, navigate to the Clock and Date area.
- Then, click the drop-down menu next to Date/Time and select Automatic. Manual adjustment is possible, although “Automatic” is recommended.
- Now would be a good time to try to launch the app. In the event that it doesn’t, try removing the programme and reinstalling it.
If this doesn’t help, you should move on to the next step.
- To adjust your phone’s preferences, tap the Settings icon.
- The next step is to visit the App Manager.
- Open the YONO SBI app.
- The Force Stop button must be pressed.
- When you’re done, head on over to the basement.
- In addition to clearing data, choose to clear cache.
- Choose the Permissions option from the pull-down menu.
- When prompted, select “All Permissions” from the list.
Fix 2: (SBI YONO LITE)
Whenever you need, you can switch to SBI online banking. SBI YONO LITE may be a viable alternative to the full version of YONO in the event that the latter is malfunctioning. Mini YONO seems to work fine even when the full-sized software crashes.
Fix 3: ( INB website)
Don’t wait any longer to acquire INB or YONO if you don’t already. There is both an online registration form and a branch registration process available from the INB.
An ATM card and the INB website make it easy to sign up for the service. You might not even need to visit the branch to get it registered straight away. It is necessary to see a bank staff in order to get an ATM card if you do not already have one.
A bank representative has stated that the issue is merely temporary and that it would be fixed as soon as possible due to a technological glitch. It is recommended to reinstall the programme and restart the device if a technical error arises, such as SB001 or M005. Don’t forget to delete the app’s temporary files and cookies before you reboot.
How to Solve the Sim Binding Issue?
Follow these steps to solve the sim binding issue:
- See if your phone number supports sending text messages. It has come to light that some users’ mobile phone numbers do not support SMS.
- Always use the latest up-to-date version of the YONO software.
- If you want to use the SBI YONO app, you must allow the app to access all of your data when you install it.
- Verify that the time, date, and location on your device are correct.
- Verify that you can connect to the internet and that it is working properly.
- A successful outcome is expected if the preceding steps are taken.
- Do a clean install of the app on a different phone if the first one fails. It’s common knowledge that reinstalling software can fix many common problems.