Basketball player Ray Epps is well-known. He was born on August 20th, 1956, in the United States. According to astrologers, Ray Epps’s sign is Leo. On August 20, 1956, Raymond Edward Epps, Jr. was born in the United States. This guy used to be an NBA star back in the day.
Epps attended Norfolk State University as a 6’6″ forward from Amelia, Virginia. The Golden State Warriors selected him in the fifth round of the 1977 NBA Draft. When he played for the Warriors in 1978-79, he put up 26 points in 13 games.
Ethnicity, Religion, and Political Opinions All Shape People’s Worldviews
The identities of Ray Epps’s race, nationality, ancestry, and ethnicity are things that a lot of people are curious about. Let’s check it out! According to IMDb and Wikipedia, both of which are public sources, Ray Epps’s race is unknown. In this post, we are going to convince Ray Epps to shift his political and religious beliefs. In a few days, I’d appreciate it if you’d give the piece another look.
Is Ray Epps a Former Fbi Employee?
- Ray Epps is said to be an FBI agent who was deployed to help spark the deadly riot on January 6th, according to Internet rumors.
- Although he was undoubtedly a participant in the riot, many believe that Epps’s ties to high-level law enforcement in the United States have prevented his arrest.
- The old Epps has evaded capture even though several rioters have been sentenced to prison.
- The rioters on January 6 tore into the U.S. Capitol, assaulted numerous police officers, and came dangerously close to halting the tally of votes for the 2020 presidential election.
- Even though Epps served in the Marine Corps, he has not yet been linked to the FBI.
- As a result, the notion that Epps is a member of the FBI is now unconvincing.
- Twitter has the video of Ray Epps’s Capitol speech from January 6.
Is It True What Ray Epps Claims in Court?
- Right-wing conspiracy theories about an FBI agent in Arizona being instructed to rush the Capitol by Trump supporters were refuted by the House Select Committee, which investigated the January 6 attack.
- For a long time, Ray has been the leading proponent of the government-sponsored false flag scenario that resulted in the January 6 terrorist assault. Fox News, Ted Cruz, Matt Gaetz, Thomas Massie, and other well-known senators have all backed up the assertions.
- These allegations are based on video footage of Epps’s arrest during the incident and the fact that Epps had been on the FBI’s list of the most dangerous people in Washington, D.C. before his dismissal.
- Another video from January 6 shows Epps berating a group of people. Later, Epps can be seen guiding Trump supporters to the Capitol on the bustling streets of DC.
- However, even though Epps was photographed pushing others to do what he wanted them to do, there is no evidence that he attacked police officers during the riots on January 6.
- Video shows Trump supporters tearing down police barricades and ramming through police officers outside of the Capitol. The epps-like man stood close to the rioters, but he didn’t appear to be a part of it
Ray Epps Age: How Old Is He? How old is he now?
According to her Wikipedia article, Ray Epps is somewhere in the vicinity of 60 years old.
The state of Arizona, which is located in the United States, is where he got his start in life. Regarding his occupation, he is the proprietor of the wedding venue and hospitality business known as Rocking R Farms, which is located on his ranch near Queen Creek, Arizona.
It was also discovered that Ray was the leader of a far-right organization known as the Oath Keepers in the state of Arizona.
- Khloe Kardashian Net Worth: How Much She Earned From Kardashians Show?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Much Money She Earns In 2022!
- Ariana Grande Net Worth: Why Did She Cover Her Tattoos for Her Wedding?
Ray Epps’ Fortune
Ray Epps is not only one of the most well-known but also one of the wealthiest basketball players today. According to multiple sources, including Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider, Ray Epps’s net worth is approximately $1.5 million.