If you’re wondering what is Kutumb app then let us tell. When it comes down to it, this is the Indian version of Facebook, and it’s a great place to hang out. You can create groups, showcase your work, and chat with others here easily.
When a group is created, the person who created it is known as the administrator, and they have control over who can be added or removed from the group.
How to register for the Kutumb app?
To get started, you’ll need to get the Kutumb app from the Google Play store.
- The Kutumb app can be opened after the download, and you’ll be prompted to enter your phone number.
- Click on the Proceed button after you’ve entered your mobile phone number.
- A one-time password (OTP) is sent to the mobile number you provide; you must enter it in the space provided.
- Once you’ve completed the steps above, you’ll have a basic profile that you can expand upon by going to the profile section.
How to use the Kutumb app?
The Kutumb app can be used for creating groups and organizations.
To create organizations:
- Select a new organization from the organization tab.
- In no more than 100 words, describe your group.
- Submit your organization’s logo and details for consideration.
To create groups:
- A new group can be created by selecting a chat group and then clicking on Create New.
- Give your chat group a name now.
- Add a photo of the group to your 100-word description.
- After that, click the Submit button.
How safe is Kutumb app?
Using Kutumb is risk-free. As with other social media apps, you can utilize them while on Facebook. This is a social media app that is purely Indian.