When it comes to Smart printing, Hewlett-Packard has been the first to set the standard. The 123.Hp.com smart app will make things even more convenient for you now.
Because the printer can now connect to Android and Apple devices without any issues, remote printing is no longer a concern.
We’ll go into great detail today on the specific application and its features.
What is the procedure for 123.HP.com printer setup?
- In order to get started, you’ll need an Android 7.0 or later device and the 123.hp.com app downloaded and installed. If you’re using Apple’s iOS 11 or a later version, it could be the problem.
- 123hp.com must be visited via a browser on the tablet or phone and the device must be connected to the Internet.
- The printer will be automatically detected by the app when a request for location and Bluetooth permissions is presented.
- There will be several on-screen messages to finish the configuration once the printer has been shown on the screen.
- The + sign can be used to bring up the printer if it isn’t already there. This is where you’ll find the name of your printer and the steps necessary to get it working again.
What can you accomplish with the aid of this app?
You will be able to perform the following tasks after running 12.hp.com for the first time.
- Documents or photos can be printed
- Using the printer to scan documents
- It is possible to scan documents or photos using the camera on a mobile device
- Copies of documents, photographs, and playing cards are all possible.
Print whenever and wherever you want:
You will be able to print papers even if you are far away from the printer thanks to this special HP printer feature.
An Ingenious Plan of Action
Creating shortcuts for printing, and even saving files from within the application itself will no longer be a hassle.
Surely you don’t send faxes from a mobile device to a printer that can receive them.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the best way to get my HP printer up and running wirelessly?
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard to get the printer connected wirelessly (printers with a touchscreen)
- Place the printer near the Wi-Fi access point.
- Wireless Setup Wizard can be found in the Network or Wireless settings menu.
- To finalize the connection, select the name of your network and then input the password.
Why my wireless printer is unable to find my router?
It’s possible that the router’s built-in firewall is preventing the printer’s IP address from being registered or added to the router’s trusted device list, also known as a whitelist unless you temporarily disable the firewall.
Why is my phone unable to locate my printer?
Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on in the printer’s network settings if an AirPrint printer doesn’t appear on your iPhone. Ensuring that the printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone is the most critical step. If the issue persists, the printer may be removed from the network and blacklisted.
To summarise, the final judgment is that HP Scan is an extremely versatile and useful program for anyone who needs to print on a regular basis.
The official 123.hp.com website can answer any questions you may have about the 123.hp.com setup for Mac.