Continental Finance provides the Yourvervecard.com application. The Bank of Missouri is the issuer of this credit card. For those with moderate to low credit, Continental Finance has a variety of credit card options.
TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax are the three major credit bureaus that will receive a report on your payments.
Continental Finance is the largest credit card issuer and marketer in the United States of America. The BBB has given it an A+ rating. It is widely accepted in retail shops, restaurants, e-commerce websites, bill payment platforms, and more.
What is Yourvervecard.com application?
Rebuilding credit can be as simple as making on-time payments and keeping your balance under your credit limit with the Verve credit card.
Feautres of Verve credit card:
- The card’s fraud liability is zero dollars.
- This implies that you will not be held liable for any transactions that were not approved by you, and you will only have to pay for the purchases that you made.
- When it comes to protecting your Verve credit card account, Continental Finance takes full responsibility.
- When you sign up for an account, you’ll also receive a free monthly credit score. It has a mobile app and protects your credit card information.
- For a one-time payment of $125, you’ll be committed for the year.
- The Verve card comes with a $100 annual maintenance fee after the second year.
- The Verve card is also charged a $5 monthly maintenance fee by Mid America Bank & Trust Company.
How can you apply for a verve credit card using Yourvervecard.com?
You have the option of submitting an application via postal mail or by registering on the internet and completing a new application with your basic information and supporting documentation. To receive your card in the mail, simply click on the submit button.
In order to apply for a Verve credit card, you must meet the following conditions:
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- They need to be legal residents of the United States of America.
- Social Security Number is required.
- You’ll have to submit your full legal name, birth date, and physical address.
- In addition, you must present a government-issued identification card, such as a driver’s license or passport, as proof of identity.
- Applicants seeking Verve cards must also have a high credit score.
How to log in on Yourvervecard.com?
Verve card information login requires your Reservation Number and Social Security Number, which you can acquire from the branch. In order to log in, you must first complete the required fields and then click on the Confirm Reservation button.
What are the fees for Verve credit card?
- Annual Fee – $99
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3%
- Returned Payment Fee – up to $40
- Late Payment Fee – up to $40
Is there a way to increase the verve credit limit?
After using the YourVerveCard for six months, you are eligible to seek an increase in your credit limit. Increased purchasing power, a reduced credit utilization ratio, and an opportunity to improve credit score are all benefits of Continental Finance’s credit limit increase plan.
Is there a foreign transaction fee on the Verve credit card?
The Verve credit card levies a 3% fee on all international transactions. It costs an additional $60 to make a foreign transaction when you spend $2,000 on a weeklong vacation overseas. This card may be better left at home if you’re planning on using it outside of the country.
Reviews of Vervecard:
Those who use the card like the card’s wide range of amenities and services. People who have used the card have given it great ratings. The Bank of Missouri, which issued the certificate, is a reputable institution with a solid reputation for safety.