The Economic Relief Program of the Philippines has allocated P2.7 billion for its residents under the MAKA-tulong P5K for 500K Makatizen. COVID-19 pandemic assistance funds are distributed to residents of the city.
People over the age of 18 may apply, but they must either reside in Makati City territory or have been transferred from areas that have been impacted the hardest by the pandemic to be eligible.
Additionally, they must be registered Makatizen cardholders or Yellow cardholders under MHP, or a Makati City voter, in order to be eligible for the program.
What is the www.proudmakatizen.com portal?
The Makatulong site allows users to register for new cards and perform a wide range of additional functions via the app.
Fill out the application form and attach a valid government ID card via the website www.proudmakatizen.com. In the event of a misunderstanding, please contact Hotline 168.
This software may be used to track proudmakatizens, and it has a number of unique features that make it stand out from the others.
Characteristics of proudmakatizen portal:
People can claim 5KP for every citizen with the app. Every Proud Makatizen would receive $5K if their family included a husband and wife, as well as an adult child over the age of 18, who all met the other requirements.
- The money is delivered to the public after six business days.
- Gcash is the most common method of payment.
- Senior citizens receive additional benefits in addition to the $5K that they are already receiving.
- It’s a pretty simple program that anyone can pick up and use right away.
How to get Proudmakatizen application form online?
- The online application form for Proudmakatizen may be found at www.proudmakatizen.com by clicking on the tab P5K-MAKA Tulong.
- Fill out the online application form after you click on it.
- Include a photograph of a government-issued ID card with your submission.
Makatizen application form for 5k
Fill out the following fields on the www.proudmakatizen.com forms in order to apply for 5KP through the Makatulong 5k application form.
- Last name and First name
- Preferred Name on Card
- Date of Birth
- Blood Group
- Place of birth
- Civil status
- G Cash Number
- Mobile numbers
- Email address
- Income Source
- Education, Occupation, and working details
- Spouse details
- Identification number
- A signature or right thumb impression