It is rare for a television series to have such a long-lasting impact. Lost in Space is one of the rare exceptions to this generalization. “Dangerous Will Robinson” is a phrase you’ve heard at least once even if you’ve never seen the show or the film from the 1990s. Everyone was amused when Netflix revealed a few years ago that it was adapting the show in a show format.
Season 3 of Lost in Space was released on December 1, 2021. It sees the return of the Robinson family, as well as some familiar and new faces.
Who is in Lost in Space Season 3
- Molly Parker as Maureen Robinson
- Toby Stephens as John Robinson
- Maxwell Jenkins as Will Robinson
- Taylor Russell as Judy Robinson
- Mina Sundwall as Penny Robinson
- Ignacio Serricchio as Don West
- Parker Posey as June Harris
- Brian Steele as the Robot
- Sibongile Mlambo as Angela Goddard
- Ajay Friese as Vijay Dhar
Where to Watch
Lost in Space Season 3 is available to stream on :
- Amazon Prime Video
Reviews from Viewers
- Lost in Space is more than just another trip through the cosmos in fast forward.
- The stakes are raised to new heights in the final season, which has some of the best episodes yet. The character moments have improved greatly, however, the technical aspects of this series need to be discussed more. In the end, the fans will love it.
- It’s a heartfelt farewell in the greatest possible way for Lost in Space season 3. In the end, it doesn’t leave a bad taste and provides the supporters a final farewell.
- The relationship between the Robinsons is what makes the show so popular among people who aren’t sci-fi purists.
What is the storyline of Lost in Space Season 3?
An interstellar spacecraft called the Resolute will take a select group of families and citizens, including the Robinsons, to the Alpha Centauri planet system in the year 2046, two years after a catastrophic impact event threatens human survival.
In the midst of their journey, an alien robot breaks through the Resolute’s shell. Colonists, including the Robinsons, were forced to flee the mothership in a number of short-range Jupiter spacecraft, which crashed on a habitable planet. A foreign world and personal demons await them as they look for a route back home to the Resolute.
What happened in Lost in Space Season 3?
- The grownups are in serious need of a new motor. However, things appear bleak for John and Maureen until their children arrive and save them.
- Grant, Judy’s biological father, is essentially frozen on the Fortuna, where Judy discovers him. The two become close despite the fact that he was completely unaware of her existence.
- They had to put their ship repair plans on hold when one of the asteroids orbiting the planet suddenly becomes a threat. Because the gang would be short on oxygen now that Grant has joined them, Smith is selected to return to his former chamber for the rest of the journey.
- With Don’s body being scanned by the SAR team and the robots, Maureen knows that they have found their way to Alpha Centauri. They rush to the site as soon as possible to ensure the safety of those who have already established themselves.
Trailer and Episode Guide
Episode List :
- Three Little Birds
- The New Guy
- Nothing Left Behind
- Final Transmission
- Contingencies on Contingencies
Lost in Space Season 3 has received a rating of 7.4 on IMDb and has received positive reviews from the viewers.