The CW’s most popular and longest-running television series is Supernatural. Eric Kripke, the creator of The Boys, was behind the project. American dark fantasy, horror, and adventure television show. On September 13, 2005, the WB broadcast the first episode of the new drama series. This show was a huge hit for The CW for a few years. For the past fifteen years, Supernatural has been on the air.
An American dark fantasy television series developed by Eric Kripke aired on The CW on October 10, 2019 for the fifteenth and final season. A suspension was put in place following the March 23rd episode of the show due to production difficulties brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak in the United States.
Cast of Supernatural Season 15
- Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester
- Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester
- Misha Collins as Castiel
- Alexander Calvert as Jack
- Ruth Connell as Rowena Macleod
- Jake Abel as Adam Milligan
- Rob Benedict as God
- Emily Swallow as Amara
- David Haydn-Jones as Arthur Ketch
- Lisa Berry as Billie/Death
- Osric Chau as Kevin Tran
- Shoshannah Stern as Eileen Leahy
Storyline of Supernatural Season 15
As the final season of Supernatural approaches, the Winchester brothers’ epic adventure comes to an end. They have fought demons and angels, mythological creatures and monsters, in a seemingly constant effort to rescue the Earth. However, in the ultimate battle of the 15th season, they face God Himself, refusing to kill their surrogate nephilim son Jack and so bringing about God’s decision to terminate this reality.
The penultimate episode of Supernatural dealt with the Chuck storyline and finished with Jack becoming the new God of the universe. While the fear of the apocalypse has passed, there is still one more episode of Supernatural season 15 to go, which means more twists and turns are on the way.
To keep things simple, “Carry On” focuses on Sam and Dean Winchester protecting people and chasing down demons. There is no ambiguity in the basic and character-driven ending, which explains how the journey ends for both Winchesters and features a number of tear-jerking encounters between brothers.
Reviews from Viewers
- With time, Sam and Dean have matured and evolved, and their different journeys allude to the darkness hunkered down in each of us and our greater culture.
- As seen by the final season, this was not just a show that lasted but one that thrived creatively until its very end.
- Even if this unclear and soft landing has some little silver lining for the fanbase, they can use it as a fantastic opportunity to craft a version of the story they want.
- A quest and an ending befitting of Supernatural’s legend were part of the show’s finale, which took its time and beautifully balanced reference with nostalgia.
Season 15 of Supernatural is currently available to stream on Netflix.
As much as it’s about hunters taking on monsters, “Supernatural” is about underdogs fighting against corrupt systems. Dean, a brawler with a winning sense of humour, and Sam, a college-educated follower to reason, represent the eternally screwed people in its heavenly justice system.