Games People Play Season 3 Release Date: Is it Officially Confirmed By BET? Check Here!
Season 3 of Games People PlayIs it feasible that Games People Play will receive a third season following tonight’s BET finale? Is it possible that we’ve come to a dead-end?
We assume the first item of business is to deliver the bad news: there is currently no confirmation of what the future holds. We’d like to know for certain that additional episodes are on the coming, but BET is under no obligation to do so at the moment. After all, they’ve been thinking a lot!
Their first criterion will be the total number of people watching live; they will focus on that, but they will also consider how many people are watching via DVR or streaming after the fact. We anticipate that by 2021, BET will be more devoted to its programming than the average cable network. However, this is a business, and they will most likely consider that when deciding what to do next.
If the programme is renewed, one of the goals is to disseminate the news over the next few months. If it occurs, additional new episodes may be released in late 2021. While it is normally desirable for programmes to air on an annual basis, this has become more challenging in light of the recent epidemic of the virus.
If you want to see Games People Play return, this is the place to spread the word! As viewers, we all have the ability to influence the future.
Season 3 of People Play Games
Were Games People Play Season 3 cancelled or renewed? When will it air on BET? After the conclusion of Season 2, people are wondering if the show will be renewed for a third season. On this page, we’ve collated what we know so far regarding the forthcoming season.
BET has not yet cancelled or renewed Season 3 of Games People Play. We’re still awaiting an official status update on the show. The status of this item will be updated as new information becomes available.
Season 3 Game Release Date:
In 2019, BET renewed Games People Play for a second season. Due to the circumstances surrounding the project, however, there has been radio silence, and fans are wondering when Season 2 will begin. Numerous reviews conducted since the project’s reactivation have all forecast a 2021 release date. Season 2 may be delayed until 2022, though, with the end of the year nearing and no replacement in sight.
According to some accounts, the show was scheduled to end on September 1, 2021, however that date passed without any word of cancellation. The most recent replacement, released in September 2020, claimed that Karrueche Tran will join Season 2 in a limited role alongside Lauren London. Season 1 consisted of 10 episodes, each lasting roughly forty-one minutes, and Season 2 is expected to follow a similar format.
Cast & Characters of the Series:
- Lauren London’s Vanessa King is a frantic basketball wife on a mission to defend her family.
- Karen Obilom, Vanessa’s greatest friend and confidante, portrays Nia Bullock, a tough reporter determined to rebuild her shattered career.
- Laila James is played by Parker McKenna Posey, a scandalous groupie who desires to be famous.
- Sarunas Jackson portrays Marcus King, a former NBA all-star who played for the New York Gladiators before being traded to the Los Angeles Vipers. He is married to Vanessa.
- Kendall Kyndall portrays Nia’s best friend and assistant, Marquis “MJ” Jackson, a former Gladiators basketball star and collegiate basketball juggernaut.
- Marcus’ closest buddy and assistant was Kareem Johnson, a former Gladiators basketball player and NCAA basketball standout who was portrayed by Jackie Long (season 2; recurring season 1)
- Karrueche Tran portrays Eden Lazlo, the daughter of the owner of the Los Angeles Vipers and the newly hired vice president of basketball operations, who further complicates Marcus’ love life (season 2)
- Quanisha is portrayed by Brandi Denise.
The Season 3 Games That People Play
It occurs when individuals participate in games “inside the high-stakes sphere of professional sports when everyone is vying for victory.” The series follows three women, Nia, Vanessa, and Laila, as well as the men in their life. The storey features an ensemble cast of intriguing characters, including an ambitious reporter, a wealthy basketball player, a desperate housewife, a scandalous groupie, and a homicidal stalker. These women’s goals and ambitions are rarely altruistic in the tough war for success, but their life choices and ambition will define what it takes to stay on top.”
On April 17, 2018, BET announced that the project had received a series order for a ten-episode first season. Tracey Edmonds, Angela Burt-Murray, and Vanessa Middleton were slated to serve as executive producers, with Middleton also serving as showrunner. Edmonds Entertainment was one of the production companies behind the series. Middleton will write the series’ premiere episode and act as co-showrunner alongside Kim Newton, who will also executive produce. On January 31, 2019, the series was relaunched as Games People Play, according to a press release. As previously announced on April 1, 2019, the series will launch on April 23, 2019.
The series was renewed for a second season on November 13, 2019.
Season 3 Trailer for Games People Play
There is currently no official season 3 trailer available. We’re currently awaiting word from BET. The following promo/trailer has been shared thus far via press releases and social media:
- The Queen Of Flow Season 2 – What We Know So Far About This Series
- Devils Line Season 2 – What We Know So Far
- True Beauty Season 2 Release Date: Everything We Know So Far!