Lost Eidolons, a single-player turn-based tactical role-playing game for consoles and PC, has been announced by developer Ocean Drive Studio.
Initially, it will be available in Early Access for PC users later in 2021, with a full release on consoles and PC following in 2022. Despite the fact that no specific consoles were announced, the trailer was shown during the twitch gaming id@Xbox Showcase 2021 showcase. (Update: Ocean Drive Studio has confirmed to Gematsu that the game will be available on “Xbox,” but the studio hopes to make it available on “PlayStation” and the Nintendo Switch as well.) In addition to English, Korean, and other languages to be determined, the game will support the following:
What is Lost Eidolons?
From Ocean Drive Studio, here’s an overview of the game’s main features:
Lost Eidolons is a tactical turn-based strategy role-playing game set in the world of Artemesia, a western fantasy setting. Continually switch between tactical turn-based grid combat and an out-game unit management system in order to prepare for, outwit, and triumph in each of the sequences and discover the outcome of the revolution.
Eden, a reputable mercenary in his hometown of Lonetta, is the protagonist of the story. Following his fall from grace as the result of an aristocratic conspiracy, he is left with no choice but to follow the machinations of fate, which will ensnare him in a plot to overthrow the conquering Emperor, Ludivictus. Eden’s journey will force him to discover who he really is on this grand stage, as he will face moral dilemmas, bitter farewells, and emotional betrayal along the way.
- Strategic Turn-Based Tactical Combat – Leverage the terrain, careful positioning to execute synergistic effects, and the unique strengths of your army’s composition to deal with any enemy encounter. How you employ your strategy allows you to minimalize casualties on the battlefield.
- In-Depth Character Customization – Unlock new equipment, discover over a dozen unique combat classes, and arm your units with a varied selection of skills and spells that will help them seize victory.
- Explore a Meaningful Outgame – Take time to strengthen the resolve of allies and see this effort yield powerful results on the battlefield. Leverage affinity with visiting NPCs in the camp to potentially earn new recruits. Strengthen your units by training with them and learn their stories in via their side quests.
- A Carefully Crafted Classic Story – A story revolving around the bonds formed between comrades struggling for freedom in a continent marred by war and political turmoil, along with a backstory that is influenced by the mythos of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations.
- Beautifully Orchestrated Original Soundtrack – Orchestrated by the talented composer Clark Aboud, the brilliant mind behind the score of memorable games such as Slay the Spire and Factory Town.
Is there a trailer for Lost Eidolons?
That’s All About Lost Eidolons. Stay Tuned For More Updates And Bookmark Our Site For More News. Thank You For Reading!
Kerbal Space Program 2: Release Date, Gameplay, Trailer, & More!
Deathverse: Let it Die – Everything We Know So Far
Steam Deck: Valve’s Handheld Gaming PC!