JanduSoft and Griomorio of games take up to declare the upcoming action roguelike Sword of the Necromancer for December 10, 2020. The game is to have a launch through steam for desktop, Playstation4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Playstation 5 and Xbox series are to arrive, at a later date.
The developers have put the effort into a current developer diary video. It is visible along with the launch date trailer. The four-minute video prides itself on the quick look of the gameplay and some key features.
The curious ones can have their hands on the game to check it out themselves. There is a time-specific trial playable on Steam for 13 October 2020. The game is available through Steam Game Festival’s edition for Autumn.
Story Of The Sword Of The Necromancer
Sword of the Necromancer follows Tama, a rogue given an aim to escort priestess Koko to her continental religious journey. Koko somehow dies during Travel and now Tama has to carry her body to the Necromancer’s Crypt. The Crypt has the power to resurrect the dead is a false positive.
Tama now has to fight the sinful rivals with access to a series of weapons. The two-player co-op game can be accessed with the help of a thing called the Flask of the Homunculus. The Homunculus makes out a replica of Tama. Now the replica can use Tama’s special powers but can’t revive the monster enemies.
Key Features Of Sword Of The Necromancer
- Turn your enemies into Allies- After you defeat monsters you can use Sword of the Necromancer to transform enemies into allies
- Gather weapons and Relics- Each weapon is distinct and provides different utility
- Battle with all your might- Enemies can be taken down by distinct weapons
- Level up- You can improve your stats after fighting enemies. Play along with defeated monsters
- Death is not the end- You can exit the game losing level progress but the equipment stays
- Learn the Truth- Tama’s and Koko’s past while moving through the dungeon
- Local Cooperative game- Flask of Homunculus helps create a replica and you can game with a local comrade co-op game