Silent Hill 4: The Room is out for catch on GOG. The PC version of Silent Hill 4 was premiered in September 2004. Silent Hill 4: The room had its unveil for PlayStation 2 and Xbox in June 2004 with the PC version following. Silent Hill is called a room full of nightmares. The story of the game revolves around Henry Townshend who is locked in his apartment. The escape is via a secret portal turning in a scary alternate truth. With gruesome sights on the go and Henry’s sanity on the line, he has to come out of the living nightmare. You must enter the room as Henry and find a thriller seizing your peace.
The key specifications of the game are
- A riveting Silent Hill expedition with bizarre plot scenes
- Escape from monsters and ghosts that will leave you biting nails
- Visual transitions occur in 1st and 3rd person gaming features- the first of the series.
- Discovering new environments, inclusive a bizarre forest and ghastly prison
Game Specifics for PC available via GOG
The game genre is action, adventure, and horror. It works well on Windows 7,8,10. The company launching it is Team Silent or the Konami Digital Entertainment.
The size of the game is 2.4 Gb. The game features are cloud saving, controller support, and single-player mode. The languages available for text are English, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian. The audio is available only in English.
The system requirements for the game are
- Windows 7/8/10
- A processor of 1.8 GHz
- The memory of 2GB RAM
- The Graphics required are 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c and 256 MB VRAM
- Storage of 5GB
- The other requirements are the XInput controller is partially supported. Most commonly DirectInput controllers
- The viewers give out comments as The Room is an interesting sequel, giving out various gameplay and settings. The game is a psychological thriller setting the Silent Hill series other than being action-oriented horrors. The game will be available for PC on GOG for $9.99