The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 is about to launch in the mid of November. This new gadget will be mid-range. It will cost around 2049 to 2999 Yuan which we can say the rough estimation will be 305 to 446 USD. For sure it won’t go beyond $400. However, there is no information from the company regarding the graphics card. This mid-range GPU gadget which the company has launched is due to the new Xbox and PlayStation. Also, the competition with AMD’s rDNA 2 based GPU will be launching at the end of this month. However, the company has confirmed various specifications, features, also the price of the gadget. But when it will launch we will get to know about some new features.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Specs
- This new gadget is based on Ampere GPU architecture.
- It has the latest RTX GPUs from NVIDIA
- It has 20GB graphics memory
- It has a GPU-Z benchmark
- The GPU is 2486
- The BIOS Version is 94.04.27.80.4D
- The Bus interface is PCle × 16 3.0 @ 16 1.1
- ROPs / TMUs are 80/405
- It has 133.2 Gpixels
- The memory type is GDDR6 whereas the memory size is 8192 MB
- GPU clock is at 1410 MHz whereas the default is 1410 MHz
- GPU Boost is at 1665 MHz whereas the default is 1665 MHz
- The memory clock is at 1750 MHz whereas the default is 1750 MHz
- The bandwidth is 448.0 GBs
- Bus width is 256 bit
- Texture Fillrate is 674.3 GTexel
- Shaders are 4864 DX
- The device ID is 10 DE – 2486
However, these specifications or configuration has not revealed the die size. But it tells a lot many things about the new gadget. This will be suitable for gamers who want to play the 4k high frame rate HDR gaming. The processor and the confirmation which it reveals are found one of the most smooth functioning devices. So this will help the gamers for smooth gaming. This GPU will surely make a big in the market. And it will be a good substitution for the previous generation flagships in the market. This will give one of the fine workings to the users. And seems to be best for the gamers. When it is officially launched them we hope there will be some features revealed by the company.