Currently, the most popular streaming devices that are ruling are the Chromecast with Google Tv and For TV Stick 4K. Consequently, it’s becoming difficult to choose the better one to purchase. So we are here to help you out to know which of these streaming devices is better than the other to approach. We had listed out some features to differentiate so you will be able to pick up the one.
Notable similar features
Bothe the streaming devices Chromecast with Google TV and Fire TV Stick 4K possess some of the features almost similar. Here we have listed out the similar features of both the devices. So some notable features are listed below:
- Both the devices have a starting price of $49.99
- For both the streaming devices resolution power is up to $K UHD at 60 fps
- Both devices support the Video formats of HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision
Before going to choose any one of the two streaming devices of the Chromecast with Google TV vs Fire TV Stick 4K, you need to know the characters differentiating both. Here we listed out some important features through which you will be able to pick the best one. have a glance over the distinct features mentioned below:
- Streaming Quality- Both have the same format for audio and videos and the same resolution but the Fire TV Stick 4K serves more mesmeric sound quality.
- Apps- Both the devices provide a big bunch of same apps like Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus, Amazon Prime Video, Spotify, and Peloton but the Chromecast with Google TV constitutes a wide range of upgrades from previous Chromecast devices. Now, it supports the almost 6,500 Android TV apps.
- Design and dimensions- Chromecast with Google TV is an oval-shaped dongle with a short HDMI cable having the dimensions of 6.4 x 2.4 x 0.5 inches, while the Fire TV Stick 4K is a slim, rectangular bar with an attached HDMI connector having the dimensions of 3.9 x 1.2 x 0.6 inches. Google TV also presents several colors like Snow white, pink, and sky blue but the Fire TV Stick 4K only offer the black color.
- Features- The Chromecast also provides an access to get sync with other devices of Google Assistant and allows you to twin it with other Nest speakers to stream music in several rooms at the one time. While the Fire TV Stick 4K processed in the association with the Amazon ecosystem.
Which one you should buy
Picking up the one between Chromecast with Google TV and Fire TV Stick 4K is not so easy as both devices possess almost similar features. They both cost for the same price, provide almost the same audio and video quality. The only differences that differentiate them are that the new Chromecast with Google TV offers more apps and it’s easy to direct. While Fire TV Stick 4K seamlessly works in Alexa- controlled system. It really depends upon the personal preferences but on the broad aspect, the Chromecast wins this battle with minute differences.