The developer and publisher Raw Fury announced GoNNER 2 releases on 22nd October. It will be available on Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. It will also launch on Xbox Game Pass. Later it will arrive for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox Game Pass for PC. GoNNER 2 is a procedurally generated platformer with rogue elements. This will keep the players on their toes. There will be more chaos and added colour in the game.
Overview of the Game
This game GoNNER 2 will be the first game that sees IKK helping death after a strange presence invades his lair. This is the observation that more crazy and aesthetically appealing color. As well as gradually generated environments this will go with roguelike platforms in action. However, the levels seem to be nonlinear. This nonlinearity means that the players can plot their own path throughout all of the madness. They can also upgrade their new head. As well as they can also unlock new guns. But there will be a lot of mysteries followed in the game. Various Secreta will be there. Lot of mysteries to be discovered. There will be various IGF award-winning soundtrack also more and more weapons to the players. In GoNNER 2 the unexpected things happening. Journey of the players will way through deep dark chaotic places with sparks of unimaginable color and crazy bosses. This time the players must need to protect their heads. This is the main thing to be done in the game.
Experiences in the game
The players will be experiencing a lot of new things in the game. One must get ready to enjoy the amaze. Some of the common experience is described below:-
- The players will have intense platformer shooter action
- The level structures will be nonlinear
- There will be boss fights
- There will be various secrets and the mysteries which will be experienced by the gamers.
- As the players move ahead in the game. As the levels in the game increases the generated levels will take you the strange and surreal world.
- There will be a bunch of heads, guns and upgrades. Although, the players can combine them
However, GoNNER 2 is the sequel to the IGF winning game GoNNER. Thus the fans of the game will love as they liked the previous version.