In 2005, Shenzhen Yangliming Electronic Technology Co., Ltd was approved by the Shenzhen Administration to set up an R&D and manufacturing facility in Shenzhen, China. They sell their products from countries in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, South America, Africa, and Europe and the products are all welcomed and purchased by the domestic market and abroad.
If you are Fond of gaming consoles and devices that allow you to play games. If you were in search of a small gaming console. You have landed on the right page. Anbernic has recently launched its brand new compact gaming console which will surely be the love of the gaming community and game lovers soon. Let’s have a look at its features and specifications.
Anbernic RG280V Features and specifications
- The smallest handheld console to date, the RG280V, was unveiled by Anbernic. The RG280V is the latest in a longline of Anbernic camp handhelds based on Ingenic.
- It’s a dinky looking device that looks likethe LDK, while adding a Famicom aesthetic as well.
- The RG280V runs OpenDingux and has a host of buttons for playing emulators, based on an Ingenic JZ4700 MIPS-based processor.
- Specifically, a d-pad, four main keys, along select and start buttons have been included in Alberni.
- There are four shoulder buttons in addition.
- The RG280V should be powerful enough to emulate the N64 and PS1 games.
- Games like Gran Turismo looks that they will run well on it.
- A 3.5 mm jack is also given on the RG280V along with a USB Type-C port for charging.
- Two colors are set to come with the RG280V. Red and gold Classic Famicom, as well as a finish in black and brushed steel style.
- With the R1 and L1 overlapping the back of the R2 and L2, the shoulder buttons seem to have a configuration that seems to be unusual.
- The naming convention means that a 2.8′′ LCD will be included in the handheld, probably the same as the RG280.
- It will undoubtedly run OpenDingux out of the box, and most emulators up to and including the PS1 will therefore support it.
- Other machines of the fifth generation, like N64 and Sega Saturn, will not be supported.
Anbernic RG280V Price
The price of the RG280V is awaited to be announced by Anbernic, nor will it become available. Typically, however, the company’s devices cost around US$ 100, so it s doubted that the RG280V will cost any more than this.